Dear Kind Benefactors,
Charitable assistances to the Sabah Society For the Blind and Taman Cahaya Training Centre can be in many forms or ways such as:-
- Financial supports by way of monetary donations to the Society
- Donation of food/daily use personal items for the visually handicapped persons
- Gotong Royong works for the Training Centre
- Donation of equipment and apparatus for training use by the blind trainees
- Sponsorship of events/activities organised for the visually handicapped persons
- Sponsorship of training centre infrastructure improvement or transport facility
- Provide suitable employment opportunities to the needy trained blind
Invite trained blind persons to give musical performance in social functions or participate in sports/public events
Donate or channel used items such as clothes, shoes, electrical goods, etc to the needy blind peoples in Sabah
- Giving professional free haircut services to the blind inmates and trainees at the centre
- Join the Society as member to volunteer your noble services.
Kindly note that all monetary donations to our charitable organisation are Malaysia tax-deductible under Malaysia Income Tax Act 1967 Section 44(6)/G.N. No. 577 dated 28th February 1996.
For convenience, you may remit your kind monetary donation to our Account No. 11800031364 in the name of “SABAH SOCIETY FOR THE BLIND” maintained with Hong Leong Bank Berhad and email or fax to us your name and address so that we may forward our official receipt to you.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to extend kind helping hands to the visually handicapped persons.